[Exim] .forward filtering problems

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Lundie
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] .forward filtering problems
Hi all,

I have a slight problem. I have set up a .forward file (well atempted
to!) and now unless I completely remove or rename the file I get the
following error on each and every email...

"R=userforward defer (-17): error in filter file: filtering not enabled"

I have removed the comment in the exim configure file (allow_filtering)
in the userforward section which has made absolutely no difference.

I have also tried commenting out every line in the .forward file, and
only leaving the #Exim filter line open (and commenting it). I have
also chowned the file to the exim user, user.exim, and have tried
several permissions including rw--r--r--, rwx-r--r--, and r--r--r-- to
no avail.

I cannot find any mention of defer (-17) anywhere - exim docs or google
searches, or looking through the archives of this list.

Please, this is driving me nuts. What have I overlooked or missed. ( I
bet it is something simple... ;-) )

Thanks in advance for your time

Steve.