Re: [Exim] majordomo+exim+many recipients

Author: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] majordomo+exim+many recipients
--

    Hi Nico,
    I'm sending the two exim.conf.[1|2] (the first one uses as smarthost the second).
    I checked the logs already. It seems to be slow to start to send messages. It seems
to send them in block.
    What can be wrong with the queurunner?
    Thanks again,        Paulo Henrique

Em Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:56:05 +0100
Nico Erfurth <masta@???> escreveu    :

> Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
> >     Hi all,
> >     I have an majordomo 1.* and exim 3.* installed in a Linux server that
> > send newsletters to users. Before, they send all the messages to another
> > exim (relay) and then it sends all the messages. It seems that the second
> > exim create only one message with all the recipients and then try to deliver.
> >     The problem is that the second exim is too late to deliver the messages:
> >     1500 messages > 1 hour to deliver.
> >     The link is ok.
> >     What can be improved?
> >     TIA,        Paulo Henrique

> More informations please, configfiles and such things.
>
> Have you checked the logentries?
> Maybe something is wrong with your queuerunner?
>
> ciao
>

> --

Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira
Gerente de Opera??es - Linux Solutions - http://www.linuxsolutions.com.br
O maior conte?do de Linux em l?ngua portuguesa - OLinux - http://www.olinux.com.br
(21) 2526-7262 ramal 31
--
[ exim.conf.1 of type application/octet-stream deleted ]