Re: [Exim] TLS + Multiple certs + Multiple domains

Author: Josh Stompro
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS + Multiple certs + Multiple domains
Ah-ha. Sorry, I have always used the docs on the webpage, and they
are in a little different format than the spec.txt file.  Also, I
reported my version wrong, I am using 3.35.
    Thanks you Mr. Gavazzi and Mr. Tevesz for your help, as soon as I
can wrangle some more ips from my isp I will try this out.  The
expansion of the $interface_address variable was the concept I was
missing.  Thanks again.
Josh