Re: [Exim] Overview/Beginner questions (quickies?)

Autor: Derek Simkowiak
A: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Overview/Beginner questions (quickies?)
> > 1. RPMs, anyone? [...]
>
> Check my site ( http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/ ) for everything you need
> (spec files/associated files etc.).

    Great!  This is good news.  I'm a big RPM enduser but have never
created an RPM .spec file.  If you could:

(a) Update to the latest (4.12?)
(b) Put all your patches, logrotate conf, init script, etc. into a .src.rpm
(c) Add LDAP, PAM, AUTH "LOGIN" and "PLAIN", and TLS support to the build
(d) Make both the .src.rpm and .i386.rpm publicly available for download

    ...then in exchange I would test it on Mandrake 9.0, report the
results, and buy you a pizza/DVD/CD/movie pass/t-shirt/etc. of your choice
:)  (Just email me privately, I can afford something in the $20-$30 US
range, just as a "thank you" if you can find the time.)

    If not, that's cool too, your post has already been very helpful.

Thanks Again,
Derek Simkowiak