RE: [Exim] spfilter and exim

Autor: Thomas Kinghorn
A: 'Nico Erfurth'
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] spfilter and exim
Many thanks.

1 final question. (sorry about this :o$)

Should I create an access list for the search?
or just add it to my dnslists?

eg

acl_check_rcpt:
  accept  hosts = :
  deny    hosts = ${lookup {IPADDR} dbm DEFAULT-EXIM.dbm}
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.

  accept  local_parts   = postmaster
          domains       = +local_domains

# Deny unless the sender address can be verified.

  require verify        = sender

Regards,

Tom Kinghorn