[Exim] Strange feature request

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [Exim] Strange feature request
Hi Phil,

I know, the wishlist is long, but here is another possible item.

I would like to have an option for per host debugging, since more than a
week an host tries to connect to my exim and the only thing that happens
is a logentry because of an "unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP
command".

Now I would like to know why this happens, but I can't reach the
postmaster of this host and I can't run exim in debugmode all the time.

So what I would like is an option like debug_hosts, that allows to specify
an hostlist, and if the current incoming/outgoing hosts matches, creates a
logfile like $hostname_(in|out).log in my logdirectory.

ciao