Re: [Exim] Bug/Improvement in Readfile - Exim 4

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Bug/Improvement in Readfile - Exim 4
I don't know if you know this or not but in your examples the white
space in front of the expressions here become part of the string that is
presented for sunstitution. On the third line of your example, the white
space in front of The ${readfile is appended to the beginning of the
expression. The indenting you use to (try to) make this look pretty is
affecting the results.