Re: [Exim] ACL - sender verify - Exim 4.11

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nico Erfurth
Para: Jamie Nudds
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ACL - sender verify - Exim 4.11
Jamie Nudds wrote:
> --
> Hi I am just checking to see if I have altered my ACL rigtht... I wanted to
> allow certain domains through even though they fail on the sender verify
> test.
>
> acl_check_rcpt:
> accept hosts = :
> etc..
>
> require verify                     = sender/callout/callout_defer_ok
> accept sender_domains     = !allow.com : !domain-allow.com
> accept domains                 =  +local_domains
> endpass
> message                            = unknown user
> verify                                = recipient

> Is that okay?

No, it's wrong

require verify = sender/callout/callout_defer_ok
This will deny when the callout fails.

If you don't want to exclude domains from the callout, use this:

deny !domains = allow.com : domain-allow.com
      !verify = sender/callout,defer_ok

If you want to do the callout in ANY case, but want to allow some
specific domains to go through, even if the callout fails, use this

deny !verify = sender/callout,defer_ok
      !domains = allow.com : domain-allow.com