[Exim] ACL - sender verify - Exim 4.11

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jamie Nudds
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] ACL - sender verify - Exim 4.11
Hi I am just checking to see if I have altered my ACL rigtht... I wanted to
allow certain domains through even though they fail on the sender verify
test.

acl_check_rcpt:
accept hosts = :
etc..

require verify                     = sender/callout/callout_defer_ok
accept sender_domains     = !allow.com : !domain-allow.com
accept domains                 =  +local_domains
endpass
message                            = unknown user
verify                                = recipient

Is that okay?

Cheers

--
Jamie Nudds
System Administrator

ANT Limited, Cambridge Business Park,
Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WZ, UK
T: +44 1223 716400 F: +44 1223 716401
mailto:jamie.nudds@antlimited.com
http://www.antlimited.com

ANT Fresco with intuitive multi-language text input for iTV
http://www.antlimited.com/press/press_2002_10_29_zi.htm

* ANT LIMITED LEGAL DISCLAIMER *
This message (which includes any files transmitted with it)
is confidential and contains information which may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the stated addressee(s) only.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying or
storage of the contents of this email, or any action taken (or
not taken) in reliance on it, is unauthorised and is unlawful.
If you are not the addressee, please delete the original and
any copies and inform the sender immediately.