[Exim] Limit Mails per time per adress

Author: Christoph Siess
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Limit Mails per time per adress
Hi there,

I have a somewhat strange problem:
I have a server with some users which all have php access. These users
are allowed to send mail via the php mail function. Now some users think
it is funny to send about thousands mails to the same mail adress. So
I need to specify something like the following limit:
Only x mails per y minutes to foo@??? are allowed

After reading the exim's documentation i haven't found a way to do such
limitation, can anyone give me a hint please?

regards,
Christoph
--
Christoph Siess c.siess@??? | There are only 10 types
                               | of people in the world:
   send a mail with subject    | Those who understand binary,
"fetch key" for my public key  | and those who don't.