Re: [Exim] more 4.11 problems :-/

Author: Rick Ennis
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim-users, Nico Erfurth
Subject: Re: [Exim] more 4.11 problems :-/
Philip,

I think I found it. In "smtp_read_command()", smtp_in.c, line 440, your

    if (!p->is_mail_cmd &&
        ++nonmail_command_count > smtp_accept_max_nonmail)

the "++" is incrementing the variable before any of the 'if' is evaluated.
It's not conditionally incremented as intended. So something like...

    if (!p->is_mail_cmd)
      if (++nonmail_command_count > smtp_accept_max_nonmail)

probably ought to fix it.