[Exim] Setting up ETRN

Author: Frank DeChellis
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Setting up ETRN
I am running Exim 4.05. We have a client who needs us to run ETRN for their
Exchange server.

For example's sake, their domain is company.com

The only thing I seem to be able to find is that I setup an ACL with this
command acl_smtp_etrn, which I assume would list the domains that needs to
have it's mail stored in Queue waiting for the ETRN command.

To me, it doesn't seem like enough but that's all ic an find in the Docs. I
figured for sure there would be a place to specify which account is allowed
to tell the server to run the etrn command and send the mail to them, or
tell the SMTP server to keep mail for a certain domain in it's Queue...

Is there a place that explains this in more detail?

Frank