Re: [Exim] Exim V4 FAQ on PDA (Plucker format)

Author: Sean Rima
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim V4 FAQ on PDA (Plucker format)
Hi Kevin!

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Kevin Sindhu wrote:

> At 06:58 PM 11/30/2002 +0000, Sean Rima wrote:
> >WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.
> >
> >I have created an ebook of the Exim FAQ for Exim V4. I will keep an eye on
> >the FAQ and should it change will put out another version,
> >
> >I have uploaded it to Memoware (http://www.memoware.com)
>
> That's cool!! BUT, I can't find it

Try searching from the front page for "exim mta". I am also creating Plucker
books of the Spec and Filter files and I have found a few things I never
noticed before :)

Sean
- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.