Re: [Exim] Virtualhosting primary_hostname?

Author: Patrick Ryan
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Virtualhosting primary_hostname?
Indeed, this seems the best way to accomplish my goal. It seems I
need a recipe like this one, but keyed on sender's address.

I think the best recipe would be one that sets the from line that
appears at the top of the header based on the hostname set in the
second from line, if it is a local domain. Otherwise, it would set a
default domain.

Thanks,
Patrick