Re: [Exim] 4XX messages from ACL

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] 4XX messages from ACL
do you mean that for the domains you pass addr->domain_cache

     case ACLC_DOMAINS:
     if (addr == NULL)
       {
       *log_msgptr = string_sprintf("cannot test domains after %s",
         acl_wherenames[where]);
       return ERROR;
       }
     rc = match_isinlist(addr->domain, &arg, 0, domainlist_anchor,
       addr->domain_cache, MCL_DOMAIN, TRUE, &deliver_domain_data);
     break;

while you pass NULL for the same parameter for the sender_domains?

     case ACLC_SENDER_DOMAINS:
       {
       uschar *sdomain = Ustrrchr(sender_address, '@');
       sdomain = (sdomain == NULL)? US"" : sdomain + 1;
       rc = match_isinlist(sdomain, &arg, 0, domainlist_anchor,
         NULL, MCL_DOMAIN, TRUE, NULL);

Giuliano

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/