Re: [Exim] local_scan() addition: views sought

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Tabor J. Wells
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] local_scan() addition: views sought
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:36:19PM -0500, Tabor J. Wells wrote:
> If a remote site then comes back to you and says "Hey where'd that
> message go?" you still can debug it for as long as you keep your logs
> around.
>
> What am I missing?

They have the answer without Emailing me
I may not answer them/get their mail/have kept my logs/whatever

Either way, I'm not forcing anyone to do this, I'm just saying that it can
be useful, and that adding support for it is trivial.

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key