[Exim] Spamd + Exim logfile analysis

Author: Vincent Deffontaines
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Spamd + Exim logfile analysis
I am working on a tool to analyse spamd (from spamassassin) + {some
mailer} log files.
Aim is to extract general stats : % of spams, volumes, etc
but also to generate per user statistics, such as top spam recipient
addresses.

For those interested you can see an example of that (perl) script output
from page mentionned below...

For now the tool works perfectly on Postfix/Spamd, and I am willing to
extend it to Exim/Spamd, which is totally unsupported for now. To do this,
I need some log file extracts, spamd log file (probably
/var/log/maillog), mainlog, maybe rejectlog. I dont run exim myself, so I
am asking you.
I do not need complete log files, probably a "head 1000" is far enough.

Also, of course, I do not mind receiving anonymized logfiles, as long as
they keep the same format as original.

Tool is called spamstats and can be downloaded/"previewed" from this page
: http://www.gryzor.com/tools/

Please answer me in private or cc me since I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,

Vincent