Re: [Exim] Re: Passing Environment Variables to a pipe [OT]

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Passing Environment Variables to a pipe [OT]
Now this becomes very OT for this list ;)

* Patrick Starrenburg [2002-12-01 16:47]:
> Problem is that Jason has half Exim 3 and half Exim 4 info on TMDA
> website plus he advocates using .forward files but I prefer using
> custom TMDA router and transport because I want a centralised TMDA
> setup. I am going to have a look at setup you have for your site.

I prefer .forward setup too, but I call TMDA from within maildrop rather
than calling maildrop from TMDA. .forward approach is more MTA
independent as well.

> Any discussion on Exim/TMDA I am interested!

tmda-users list is made for that kind of discussion.

--
Kirill Miazine, Stud.Jur.                          mailto:sig@krot.org
Faculty of Law, University of Oslo                 http://km.krot.org/