[Exim] spam assassin router - check if spamd is running?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Will Prater - quattro
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] spam assassin router - check if spamd is running?
List,

I have set up my spam assassin router and transports, they are working
great, but I am a bit worried if spamd goes down, then Exim starts to
queue messages as the spam router cannot connect to spamd. How have you
guys delt with this situation?

Is there a way to fall back to the next router in the condition if this
process is not running or if the attempt times out? This would make me
feel much more comfortable.

Thanks!

Here is my router
----
# Spam Assassin
spamcheck_router:
driver = accept
no_verify
check_local_user
# When to scan a message :
# - it isn't already flagged as spam
# - it isn't already scanned
condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} } {1}{0}}"
transport = spamcheck
----

--will