Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Friso Kuipers
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root
Philip Hazel wrote:

> But I don't know why the creation fails. I don't know what
> "Inappropriate file type of format" means. That errno doesn't seem to
> exist on Solaris or Linux. Can you take a look on your system to see if
> you can find out what exactly it means? The errnos are usually listed if
> you run "man -2 intro" or "man -S 2 intro".

Google said: (This is for GNU libc)

Macro: int EFTYPE
     Inappropriate file type or format. The file was the wrong type for
the operation, or a data file had the wrong format.

On some systems chmod returns this error if you try to set the sticky
bit on a non-directory file; see section Assigning File Permissions.

Hope this helps,
Friso Kuipers.