Re: [Exim] Bcc recipient found in X-Envelope-To header, whos…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Simon Tneoh Chee-Boon
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Bcc recipient found in X-Envelope-To header, whose bug? MUA, MTA or RAV?
On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Simon Tneoh Chee-Boon wrote:

> Recently, after I installed RAV antivirus software into my Exim 3.35,
> I found that Bcc recipients' email addresses appeared in the
> X-Envelope-To header in the email received by To: recipients.

Upgrade to Exim 4. It no longer adds X-Envelope-To: to deliveries that
it makes as a result of "deliver", "pipe", or "save" commands in Exim
filters. (I'm guessing that you are using a system filter to send to the
antivirus software.)

Or add "headers_remove = X-Envelope-To" to all your Exim transports, so
that it takes the header out when the message comes back in.