[Exim] Administrivia (was: Re: Test - Please Ignore)

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [Exim] Test - Please Ignore
Assumpte: [Exim] Administrivia (was: Re: Test - Please Ignore)
On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 05:43:25PM -0800, Kevin Sindhu wrote:
> Sorry.
> Please ignore.

Can I moot the idea of asking the exim.org admin (hello, Nigel, yes, I
mean you) to set up a test@??? list that people can subscribe to
when they want to do this kind of thing. It's bloody irritating to have
to read these kind of "I know that this is wrong, but it's a quick and
easy way to test, and it only annoys 400 or so people, and I'm not a
spammer, honest" mails, on a list which is already a fairly high volume.

This would at least allow people to post whatever they liked, and they
could subscribe fairly quickly and see that the message came back to
them. Even something that just bounces the mail would probably be good.

MBM