RE: [Exim] syslog question (4.10)

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] syslog question (4.10)
Philip,

    In src/smtp_in.c, line 1544, the following was causing the duplicates in
the maillog using syslogging:

log_write(0, LOG_MAIN|LOG_REJECT, "%s %s%srejected %s%s", host_log_info,

I changed it to:

log_write(0, LOG_REJECT, "%s %s%srejected %s%s", host_log_info,

and my problem has gone away. I still get an entry in the reject log as
well as in the main log. Haven't tried this using just the log files.

Regards,
Jeff

---