Re: [Exim] dnslookup router

Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] dnslookup router
* Nico Erfurth <masta@???> [20021115 15:54]: wrote:
> Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:
> >Like everyone else (I hope so) my first router (for remote deliveries) is:
> >
> >lookuphost:
> > driver = dnslookup
> > domains = ! +local_domains
> > ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.0/8
> > transport = remote_smtp
>
> In most cases you want to add a no_more here, unless you have some
> special handling for !+local_domains after the lookuphost router.

The spec.txt says that "When "no_more" is set, all the remaining
routers are skipped."
I have other routers after this one and I wouldn't want them ignored ;-)
Well, I may be sounding ignorant here, I admit.
What I was thinking about is the "defer" option. Is that allowed on this
router???

> You have sender verification enabled in your ACL, disable it, and the
> message should be enqueued.

Which ACL could this be?

In my configure file, there is no active instance of "require verify = sender"

http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/Eximstats/configure.txt

Thank you.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@???>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

"Spare no expense to save money on this one."
        -- Samuel Goldwyn