Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting

Author: Klaus.Dreher
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting
I have the same effects on Exim 4.10. The return message toggles between
the right return message ( some output from Exim + the original message )
and only some output from exim. No problems reported in the log,
no problems seen with exim -d always sending the same mail.
Coordinates: exim 4.10 + exiscan 4.10-16 on SUN Solaris 8.

__

Klaus Dreher
Max Planck Institut
    fuer molekulare Physiologie
Otto Hahn Strasse 11
D 44227 Dortmund
Tel. +49 (0)231 133 2671
Fax: +49 (0)231 133 1006
Mail: klaus.dreher@???

Am 11/13/02, 11:32:49 AM, schrieb Philip Hazel <ph10@???> zum
Thema Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting: