Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting

Author: Philip Hazel
To: dimitry
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Dmitry Alyabyev wrote:

> Sometimes I see strange error reports generated by Exim 3.34

> ------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------
>
> and that's all - NOTHING after previous line

The latest (and probably last) version of Exim 3 is 3.36, but the change
log doesn't contain anything that might relate to this, and I cannot
remember a problem like this. That doesn't mean to say there wasn't one
- my memory is getting worse and worse.

The symptom suggests that there was some kind of crash that prevented
the delivery process from passing on the original message to the process
that receives the bounce message.