RE: [Exim] Migrating from Exim 3.36 to Exim 4.10

Author: Ariel Sandberg
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Migrating from Exim 3.36 to Exim 4.10
Hey Guys;

Thanx for all the solutions. Our mail hub is now Exim 4.10 with sa-exim. I
just ran a script to clear all the frozen messages and then ran exim exim
-qf -v (had about 10 deliveries).

Tabor: your way was more graceful, but forcing the queue was quick and
simple, and allowed me to swap in the new server as soon as I was done.

Thanx again,

Ariel