Re: [Exim] Managing load with ACL verification?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Dean Brooks
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Managing load with ACL verification?
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Dean Brooks wrote:

> Question: Is there a way to tell in a "condition" statement that
> queue_only is set? That is, could I make a condition statement in
> the recipient verification ACL that *only* does the verify if
> queue_only hasn't been triggered?

No, but I could perhaps find some way of exposing the current load so
that you could do tests on the system load.

There is already a Wish List item for a "defer" operation - i.e. send a
temporary error back to the caller. In fact, I see that there's a Wish
List item for the load as well.

You'll just have to hope I can get back to the Wish List soon (currently
working through patches and buglets).