Re: [Exim] Failed to Initialize SAVI

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tim Jackson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Failed to Initialize SAVI
Hi Jay, on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:38:19 -0500 you wrote:

> [root@iFusion sophie-1.40rc1]# ./sophie -v
> ERROR: Failed to initialize SAVI [-2147220960]

I've had this before but I can't remember exactly what the problem was. I
think it was a problem opening the library and/or virus database.

Make sure the directory where libsavi is installed is in your library path
(/etc/ld.so.conf) (which hopefully it is, since it seems to be /usr/lib in
your case), and run ldconfig.

If it still doesn't work then strace it - I'm sure that showed up the
problem very easily when I was fiddling with it.

Tim