Re: [Exim] exiscan and DrWeb daemon client

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: sharun
Para: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exiscan and DrWeb daemon client
exiscan and drwebdc integration problem solved.
Problem was in pipe symbol. Drwebdc needs full path to the
file (including filename). He cannot check entire dir.
So, little path to exiscan. Voila.
Maybe wish ? Double pipe symbol (for ex.) points to
$spool/scan/$message_id/${message_id}-complete. It may helps for
those, who cannot patch well commented exiscan sorces %-)

Tom Kistner wrote:
> sharun@??? wrote:
>
> >exiscan_av_scanner_options = -h -rv -q -f|
>
> I don't know the DrWeb command line options, but shouldn't there be a
> blank between the -f and the pipe ?
>
> >exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description = 'infected with (.*)'
>
> Remove the single quotes (they are in the example since sophos outputs
> literal single quotes).
>
> >First (doublecr) - wrong detection of exploit, resulting in garbage in
> >maillog.
>
> That's another of those pesky ripmime problems. I'll poke around in that
> code this week.
>
> >Second (mailing-list) - unknown bug in exiscan, that take down exim with
> >signal 11, resulting in garbage in $EXIMSPOOL/scan and $EXIMSPOOL/incoming.
>
> You still "have" the mail which caused this ? Please ? :))

Of course I'll send you.

PS: exiscan mailing list subscription hangs :((
2 tries with no luck.

--
VVS56-RIPE