[Exim] AOL refusing mails : bad headers ? open relay ?

Author: Jerome Arnaud
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] AOL refusing mails : bad headers ? open relay ?
Hello,

Using Exim 4.05

for sometime now, AOL is rejecting all my mails with a 550 access denied.

Affter searching the net, there may be two reasons.
1- am I an open relay ?
2- headers are malformed and may seem to be forged.

Part of my config file :
----
primary_hostname = mail.akoor.com

domainlist local_domains = @:akoor.com
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist relay_from_hosts = localhost
----

How do I know if I am an open relay ? (I don't think I am)
Here is a copy of the error message, with full headers. Are the headers
wrongs ?

--- cut here ----

  rram84@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<webmaster@???>:
    host mailin-02.mx.aol.com [64.12.138.89]: 550 ACCESS DENIED