[Exim] Quick filter query

Author: Tim Wiser
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Quick filter query
Hi,

Our MD has asked me to set her mail up so that only she receives mail that
is marked as "personal", whereas all other mail goes to both her and her PA.
I wrote and tested the following .forward filter that lives in her home
directory. As far as I can see, when mail comes in the check is made and
then forwarded onto her actual mailbox or both her mailbox and her PA's
mailbox.

In testing it seemed to be fine. However, for some reason her normal
mailbox (which should be empty all the time) is collecting some messages. I
can't see why! It's as if messages are getting past the filter rule. Am I
missing something??

Here's the filter that I'm using:

#Exim filter

# check for keyword PERSONAL in the Subject line
if $h_subject: contains "PERSONAL" then
deliver lizfpersonal@???
else
deliver lizfpersonal@???