Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 + exiscan-15 problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tom Kistner
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 + exiscan-15 problem
Andy Mell wrote:

> Had another close look just now. There are lots of -D files without
> corresponding -H files in the input directory.

When you grep the logs for these IDs, what does it say ?

> This system processes about 20000 messages a day. I am seeing approx

10 or
> so orphaned -D files each day, which is a very very small percentage of
> total messages, but nevertheless something is most definately not right!

20000 messages should not be a problem. I have heard of people having
larger volumes with exiscan. However, those are all using daemon scanner
types (which is a lot faster).

> exiscan config below, just in case this is the problem, but of course, it
> may well not be?

The config looks ok. I'd be interested in the "leftovers" in the /scan
directory along with the contents of the corresponding -D files :)

regards,

/tom

--
Tom Kistner <tom@???>