[Exim] Exim Mysql qpopper and other questions

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Stefaans Mostert
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim Mysql qpopper and other questions
Hallo all

I am new to exim and need to know a couple of things.
usual newbie questions I suppose ;-)

I have baught the O' Reilly book but I need to know a few additional things
Is there a nice tutorial covering exim & qpopper & Mysql? Freshmeat and google
seem to not have anything
Does anyone know of a nice webmail client that can auth from the same mysql
database?
Is there a utillity that someone on the list has used to convert from standard
mailfile (append file) to maildir ?
This is a rather large site and I need to do the cutover in roughly 4 to five
hours.

I am switching from sendmail, any other comments/suggestions?

Tnx

Stefaans

P.S
It is nice to see the developer of the software so active on the list