Re: [Exim] Two items - help requested

Author: Ken Reiss
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Two items - help requested
Thank you.

Regarding #1: It is version 3.12 - Is there a way to do this in V 3?

Regarding #2: It is very old, using 1.62. (I know I should upgrade, but it's
just a spooler and is still working ok). I couldn't find manualroute for this
ver, so I tried the domainlist router and it said it wants either a route_list
or route_file or route_query. When I use any of these, I get "2002-11-04
05:39:32 Exim configuration error "route_list" unknown in line 125"

Here's the code I'm using:

frompsmtp:
driver = domainlist
route_list = "portone.com:a:a";