Re: [Exim] Time to choose a logo

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, David
Subject: Re: [Exim] Time to choose a logo
Well, the votes on the colour seem to have stopped coming in, and it's
pretty clear which is the favourite:

Red:     1
Blue    13
Green    4
Purple   4

Blue has more than 50% of the votes cast, so I don't need to take
people's second preferences into account.

David: Will you send me the gif or jpeg or whatever it is? It would, I
presume, be useful to have a version with a background and a version
with a transparent background, though given the latter one can always
create the former, of course.

My thanks again for the time and effect spent in creating this logo.

Philip