[Exim] exim with MySQL, AMAViS, spamassasin (fwd)

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim with MySQL, AMAViS, spamassasin (fwd)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:54:09 +0100
From: marte <marte@???>
To: ph10@???
Cc: Postmaster@???
Subject: exim with MySQL, AMAViS, spamassasin

Hi !

I'm using exim now for some time with MySQL and was looking for
a way to integrate amavis and spamassasin.

I found no real solution in the web, so someone may be interested in
mine:

http://www.xmn-berlin.de/~marte/exim/exim3_mysql_amavis_spamassasin.html

I'm not on the exim-Mailinglist, so if you like you can forward this URL
(if you think this could help anyone) ...

And thanks for this real great mailserver :)

bye,

marte
| Martin Tettke                 | Tel.:   + 49 - 30 - 742 22 94      |
| Schillerstr. 78B              | FAX :   + 49 - 30 - 743 768 47     |
| 12305 Berlin                  | EMAIL:  marte@???        |