[Exim] Two items - help requested

Author: Ken Reiss
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [Exim] Two items - help requested
For both of these questions, I spent considerable time attempting to
determine the answers myself before bothering the group. Thank you for
your time considering my questions:

1. On an exim server, I have many local domains. I would like to limit
incoming connections (provide 5xx errors for failures) for just one of
those domains, to only be allowed from a range of IPs (or wildcarded
domain). All other domains should allow traffic in as normal.

2. On a completely different exim server, for just one domain, I would
like to force it to deliver to a specific MX, which is contrary to what
the DNS states.

Thank you for your assistance and time!

Regards,
Ken Reiss.