Re: [Exim] Convert4r4 script

Author: Dan Egli
To: Jeff Green
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Convert4r4 script
if it was only some minor issues for you then you had better luck than I
did. I had unknown options, and even one or two lines that ended in _ in the
finished v4 config file. I don't recall exactly what it was, but it was the
first two portions of a v3 config element. I.E.. if the v3 element was
my_config_element, then the config file for v4 showed my_config_ as a
keyword. Obviously that wouldn't work :>