Re: [Exim] spamassassin whitelist

Author: Adam Henry
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] spamassassin whitelist
As an exercise to become more familiar with the 'condition =' statement,
I attempted to configure Exim to do this check itself. However, I don't
think its possible to check for a header which is added during Transport,
from a condition inside a Director. Am I missing something, or is this
a valid statement?

hank