RE: [Exim] Autoreply for 1 user HELP ME

Author: Ariel Sandberg
To: 'Baechler', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Autoreply for 1 user HELP ME
You'll need a Transport and a Director. This might work for you I needed
something similar for our workplace and this is what I came up with. Then
create files after the local part name in the /etc/exim/automessage/
directory with a personalize message or just use one file and make the
message generic...

Best bet to find a solution is to look through the FAQ's and check out the
example configs
(ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/exim3/config.samples.tar.gz
)
OH RTFM, exim is fully loaded with manuals. Good luck

-Ariel

eg:
# TRANSPORT
automessage_transport:
  driver        = autoreply
  file          = /etc/exim/automessage/$local_part
  file_expand
  from          = $local_part@$domain
  to            = $sender_address
  user          = mail
  subject       = Auto-Reply: Your mail to $local_part@$domain

# DIRECTOR

automessage_user:
  driver       = smartuser
  local_parts   =  Joe.Bloe : Jim : Chuck :
lsearch;/file/with/autoreply/localparts
  condition     = ${if eq{$sender_address}{}{no}{yes}}
  transport     = automessage_transport
  no_verify
  unseen