Re: [Exim] SQL and aliases.

Author: Eric Renfro
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SQL and aliases.
On Monday 21 October 2002 02:13 pm, Steve Haslam wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 11:37:08AM -0500, Eric Renfro wrote:
> > >
> > > domains = +staticlists_domains
> >
> > Okay. And will that only do domains in staticlists_domains, is the key?
> > ;)
>
> Yes. Moreover, as I understand it, once Exim has determined that domain
> "example.com" is not in "+staticlists_domains", it won't check that
> particular domain/domainlist combination again, and will reuse the same
> result.
>
> SRH

Most spiffy! Thanks for all your help. The system is working pretty solid
now, so far. Better than I had expected, in fact. ;)

I was under the belief that I would have to build an SQL table just for this
purpose, using PgSQL's commalist functions. Instead, I just need to make a
trigger on the same employee records table, to add to the staticlists table,
and presto.

--
Eric Renfro
Myrddin Computers & Designs - CEO/President