[Exim] User Controlled ACLs

Author: Jeff Breitner
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] User Controlled ACLs
I have a check_recipient acl that references a user controlled file.
Ostensibly, I'd like to allow the user the option of banning
users/domains/whatever.

Because I'm controlling relaying and the like from this file, the order
of the accept/deny entries is sort of critical. The problem I'm having
is that my user controlled ACLs are called first, so occasionally I'll
get a critical error where it can't find the user ACLS.

Any ideas on how to avoid having this problem without having the
accept_relay ACL entry overriding the user's preferences?

For general scrutiny, here's my ACL:

check_recipient:
    deny    message = Host is listed in $dnslist_domain
           dnslists = relays.ordb.org:sbl.spamhaus.org
   deny    message = Host is denied in recipient-controlled access list.
           hosts =
+include_unknown:partial-lsearch;/exim/u/${local_part}/.blocked.acl

accept hosts = +relay_hosts
accept domains = +local_domains
deny message = Relaying prohibited (shame on you for trying)
require verify = recipient
require verify = sender

accept domains = +local_domains