Re: [Exim] Rewriting problem

Author: Elimar Riesebieter
To: Exim-Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Rewriting problem
--
On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 the mental interface of
Philip Hazel told:

> On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
>
> > Thank you. I've put all between the first $ and frFs in quotes.
> > Exim starts but all sent mails produces an "unroutable mail
> > domain foo.bar" error?
>
> Use debugging (-d) to see what's going on. Without that kind of
> info it's impossible to say more.

Regarding to my first mail starting this thread, my rewrite rule is
present. The problem I figured out is:

The sender_address_domain is looking for the Header From. What I
want is to rewrite this header similar to the From:. The
sender_address_domain looks for the local domain in From and the
smart host(s) only accept(s) mail from it's own domain. I'll study
spec.txt.gz to find a parameter something like From:_address_domain.

> > Do I need a rewrite rule for that? Even if I am a trusted user
> > of exim and I send the mails with the -f parameter everything
> > works well. But spamassassin identify my mails with
> > "FORGED_RCVD_TRAIL". Not needed ;-)

user_prefs:header FORGED_RCVD_TRAIL   eval:check_for_forged_received_trail()
user_prefs:describe FORGED_RCVD_TRAIL trail of Received: headers seems to be forged
user_prefs:score FORGED_RCVD_TRAIL    2.044

> Sorry, I'm not familiar with spamassassin.

see above.

Let me describe what I want.

I do have a local domain with 10 users. These users all have
different mail accounts (isp's).