[Exim] Configuring Exim

Author: Stephen Jones
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Configuring Exim
Hello

I've set Exim up on my server (which is permanently connected via ADSL)
and its replaced Sendmail no problem at all.

What I now want to do, is send any messages from the machines on my
network to the server for onward transmission, which I am having a
problem with!!

I've enabled Port 25 so that its listening away, but when I try to send
a message from a remote machine the message I get is "RCPT TO response
error: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable: mail not sent"

I'm sure I'm missing something that is probably standing out like a sore
thumb, and any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Steve Jones
--
Stephen Jones
Director

ENSPEC Power Ltd
17 Shaw Street
St. Helens
Merseyside WA10 1DF

Tel: 01744 605613
Fax: 01744 634795

e-mail: sgjones@???
www.enspecpower.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended for the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the named adressee(s)
or the person(s) responsible for delivering the message to the
named addressee(s), you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this email without prior written consent of the sender. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
transmission in error, and delete this email from your system.
If you contact us by e-mail, your name and contact details
will be stored automatically to facilitate communications.