[Exim] Relaying / Sender

Author: Julian Bartels
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Relaying / Sender
Hello to you!
I've got an server on the net with exim / mysql (virtual domains)!
But I've got a problem with sending mails!
if the rcpt is in the database everything is ok! But when I try to send
a mail from such an adress (e.g. bartels@???), then I get relaying permitted!
I don't want to relay for everyone, but for my own ;-)
One possibility could be to check the sender, but thats not so good (spammer could use my adress)
A better way would be smtp auth or pop for smtp!
I got smpt-auth running, but how tell i exim where to find the user data for this (in mysql; db exim, table passwd, attribs email (user) and crypt/clear (passwd))?
Any hints on this? Or how can I make pop for smtp!
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the whoson in the faq (for pop for smtp)!
I'm using exim4!

Thanks in advance,
Julian