Re: [Exim] Spam detection

Author: Eric Renfro
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spam detection
On Sunday 20 October 2002 09:09 am, Jason Robertson wrote:
> With Exim4, has anyone build a spam detecting agent that actually will
> now decode the mime messages that spammers are now using?
>
> I do have some PHP Scripts for exim 3.x, that do list the queue, and
> allow removing and such of messages, this file is used through a ssh
> tunnel. As well you will have to fix the META lines below, there is
> two one at the beginning of index.php, and one at the end of exim.php.
>
> Enjoy Jason

I've been using exim with SpamAssassin linked with a PostgreSQL server for
userpref rules. It's been working quite well. Paired with a black hole router
based on a filter rule. If the spam score goes over 15, it drops it to
/dev/null instead of delivering it.

--
Eric Renfro
Myrddin Computers & Designs - CEO/President