RE: [Exim] Problem running exim after compiling with mysql s…

Author: Jason Lixfeld
To: 'Jason Lixfeld', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Problem running exim after compiling with mysql support
List, my apologize for the duplicate message. The one I posted
initially was sent from the wrong address, therefore it was directed to
the moderator. I assumed it would have been easier to re-send the
message from the correct address expecting the moderator to reject the
other message. I didn't realize it had been approved until after I sent
the message again.

Sorry for the wasted cpu cycles and bandwidth.

--
"AFAIK, I'm a BOFH for continually bashing you with a clue-by-four.
OTOH, if you would just RTFM every once in a while, my life would suck