Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
Greetings Alex,

* Alexander V Alekseev [2002-10-18 14:30]:
>     I mean, that possibility of unescaped unbalanced {} inside {}
> (which is now possible) is really a bug. It's completely undocumented.
>     You mean, that no one should do that. I agree, and my patch
> just fixes it.
>     "Nico Erfurth <masta@???>" says, that unescaped unbalanced
> {} inside {} are quite possible. I disagree. That's all.

I don't actually care. People who don't like unescaped unbalanced {}
inside {} cat apply your patch, it's tiny. I doubt many would do that
though. Exim has been around for a while now, and if the behavior you
mentioned was considered a bug it would have already been squashed.

I don't see a point with this extra-long thread discussing {}.

--
Kirill