Re: [Exim] [patch] HMAC (hash message authentication code) e…

Góra strony
Autor: Nico Erfurth
Dla: Steve Haslam
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] [patch] HMAC (hash message authentication code) expansion operator

http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/exim_hmac_patch

> to spec.txt describing ${hmac_...}. I will try and get round to adding
> documentation on the other patches I've done, as well as sorting them out
> into separate blocks for people to browse.

Mhhh, i personaly don't like the way you implemented it, because it uses
: as delimeter for the parameters, for multi-parameter-things exim uses
{} everywhere, so your patch should use it too (IMHO). But maybe i'm
just confused with the difference between an item and an operator.

I just looked over it, and it seems like it will not allow : in the secret.

ciao